Ichiban Sushi (Boon Lay)
quality sushi at afforadable price
Ichiban Sushi is my favourite place to go when my craving for sushi suddenly strike as it is widely
Athena
2013-10-08
Yummy salmon set!
I always love coming to ichiban because of the good service and quality of food! my favorite set her
yumzfood
2013-08-28
Ichiban Sushi
We went shopping with my cousins at Jurong Point, crowded mall during weekends.I order Kurobuta Ya
Abiteofeverything
Rising Gourmet
2013-07-30
Creative Drink!
Went out with the bf the other day and after we had our meal somewhere else, I was dying for a drink
jasline92
Rising Gourmet
2013-07-29
Japanese Cuisine
Ichiban sushi is one of the best affordable Japanese restaurant to dine in at reasonable prices and
dino1234
2013-07-29
COLD CHA SOBA.
I was craving for Japanese food! The nearest shopping point to my boyfriend's place is Jurong Point
CharmaineTanHuiEn
2013-07-24
sushi
Ichiban has many outlets all over Singapore so they are really accessible. I like the sushi here alo
cherylchiang
2013-06-17
Perfect Sushi
Ichiban Sushi is the most of my favourite restaurant. I've been this Jurong Point Ichiban Sushi for
Sleep&Eat
Trainee Gourmet
2013-05-07
Ichiban Tori Maru Cheese Wazen
Well, if you give me a scale from 1-10 to grade this dish, i will give it around 6-7. It is too nice
dino1234
2013-04-13
Chicken Teriyaki Don
Chicken Teriyaki Don is one of my favourite Japanese food as the chicken is deep-fried to perfection
RenieWang
2013-02-15
Dinner!
I didnt manage to take down the prices and names as I was busy talking. I find that their tables wer
MissWhite92
2013-01-29
Dinner Out!
We love Ichiban as it offers many combination of set meals for us to choose from. Most importantly,
iSharing
2012-12-19
Salmon & Unagi Sushi
The salmon used in their sushi is very fresh and totally not sting as well. The unagi fish used are
qqmonkey
Veteran Gourmet
2012-08-27
Curry Udon
If you are tired of having your udon in the usual miso or clear soup in the japanese restaurant, the
qqmonkey
Veteran Gourmet
2012-07-28
Hotate nabe wazen
This is really very delicious. The spread is just so awesome! There is a bowl of rice with 3 pieces
Gxj