CEIL JOVEN
Veteran Gourmet
2012-01-18
I wanted my fried springroll but it was sold out then during a busy lunch hour. I wanted a char siew pau next but it was sold out too. I decided to have a char siew puff since i was left with limited choices.

It was not disappointing but it failed to amaze me as well. It tasted rather average. The filling was the same for the char siew pau in a flaky pasty with sesame sprinkled on top. The filling was slightly sweet but rather juicy with nice char siew flavor.

Anyway, this is still not gonna be one of my top choices when i am at one of their many outlets to get my usual fix for afternoon snacks. I still love my fried springroll somewhat; i have tried many fried springrolls including those from the Old Chang Kee but still prefer the very one from Tiong Bahru Pau.
Char Siew Puff.
0 Recommended
comments
restaurant's other review
Glutinous rice
Decided to have something light for breakfast, ordered a chicken glutinous rice and a meat pao.T
ejmoo
Novice Gourmet
2013-08-02
lor mai kai
Tiong bahru pau has different types of pau and some other dim sum items such as siew Mai har gau and
ruffles
Novice Gourmet
2013-05-17
Tiong Bahru Pau (Tiong Bahru)
really live up to their name
My mother knew I was going to toing bahru market to eat so she reminded me to buy home the tiong bah
appleteasg