Erienised
Rising Gourmet
2011-10-06
Anyone who lives near Jurong Point would probably know that this stall has one of the best fried prawn noodles in the area. I always have friends and family recommending me the fried prawn noodles from this stall and I finally decided to give it a try for dinner.

The leave (?) they use to wrap the noodles had a really strong smell which I didn't like but it gives the noodles a special flavour. The noodles were well-fried and I really liked the sauce. I'm slightly allergic to prawns so I gave it to a sibling. Apparently the prawns were fresh but lacked a little bit of taste.

Its pretty hard to find tasty fried noodles in the area and I really liked the one from this stall. The only downside is when I tried to order one without vegetables, I was told they mass fry the noodles so they can't do that for me. It costs around $4.20
2011-10-05
S$4.20 (Dinner)
Taste
Recommend
0 Recommended
comments
restaurant's other review
carrot cake
i ordered the black carrot cake from ding feng. The carrot cake here is really good, the black sauce
calina
Veteran Gourmet
2012-06-22
Zha jiang noodle
Whenever i dine in at any chinese restaurant, i will always order a zha jiang noodle. I just love th
fengxzx
Novice Gourmet
2012-03-01
hao jian
My girlfriend was craving for oyster omelet so we headed to xin char chan teng, outside jurong point
appleteasg