Princess J
Rising Gourmet
2011-09-06
Armed with some $60 off vouchers, our hungry party of 6 ordered our favorites from their every extensive menu.

1) Mixed Grill Set - served sizzling hot in a hot plate. All the meat were tender, well marinated and grilled. A good start to our meal.

2) Butter Chicken - very nice dish but us scrapping the last bit of gravy

3) 6 other assorted dishes of fish, prawn, mutton, chicken and Vege - all good tasting with their distinct flavour from the different spices!

I must say the Spinach with Cheese dish was not that good. So skip that.

It's a good enough makan place for north indian cuisine but I may not return as I don't stay in this area. From where I live, I personally find that Haveli (see my review on Haveli) serve just as good food, if not better.
(The above review is the personal opinion of an user which does not represent OpenRice’s point of view.)
2011-06-25
0 Recommended
comments
restaurant's other review
Spice Sutra Restaurant & Café (Sin Ming)
it definitely wasn't a sutra.
Spice sutra was a nightmare. Literally. It was supposed to be a birthday dinner. But nope, doesn’t e
bsmint
Novice Gourmet
2013-02-04
Indian Food
I still remember my first encounter with Spice Sutra a few years back. After reading good reviews ab
SGFoodonFoot
Veteran Gourmet
2012-07-17
Gem in Thomson
I personally love this place and my friend decided to bring me here since it was my birthday wee
CookiesNCream