little_miss_foodie
2012-01-03
The fried chicken, like all fried chicken from Ichiban Sushi, is amazing. The crust is always not too floury an the meat is juicy. Additionally, the sauce used for the chicken is really good this time round. Its sweet and doesn't have the common salty taste in sauce. I loved it with the rice so much that I cleaned off all the sauce they gave.

The soft shell crab tempura is my mother's favourite. The sauce that comes along with it..which is radish sauce or something, is perfect with the crab. Also, the chawanmushi is totally worth the money. Its very soft and have the actual egg taste. Not only is it a big serving, there's chicken, mushroom, a weird fruit (I'm not too sure what it is yet..) and crab meat in it.
Taste
Recommend
0 Recommended
comments
restaurant's other review
Ichiban Sushi (Boon Lay)
quality sushi at afforadable price
Ichiban Sushi is my favourite place to go when my craving for sushi suddenly strike as it is widely
Athena
2013-10-08
Yummy salmon set!
I always love coming to ichiban because of the good service and quality of food! my favorite set her
yumzfood
2013-08-28
Ichiban Sushi
We went shopping with my cousins at Jurong Point, crowded mall during weekends.I order Kurobuta Ya
Abiteofeverything