Ingredient and Portion:
Kim-chi, onion, chili, flour, egg, water, minced pork/ham, oil.
salt, pepper, kimchi juices
1. Strain kimchi from the juices and chop the kimchi. Keep the juices too.
2. Mix the chopped kimchi with sliced onions, sliced red chili, minced pork or sliced ham in a big bowl.
3. The portion of flour to liquid (eggs, kimchi juices and water) is 1:1. Keep adding to balance with the ingredient amount.
4. Mix well all the ingredients and add some salt and pepper.
5. Heat up the pan and add some oil. Pan fried the batter and ready to serve!!
1. Can add on other vegetable such as mushroom, carrot and etc.
2. Can exclude the meat to become vegetarian food too!