Ingredient and Portion:
Aia’ Sauce (Garlic and Walnut Sauce)
150g of walnut
5 cloves of garlic
5 slices of square bread
1-2 spoons of water
300g of flour
1. Put the white bread in the milk.
2. Put the chopped walnut, garlic, and bread in the blender.
3. In a pan, warm the sauce with butter and water.
1. Add the eggs to the flour and mix them together till consistency of the dough is smooth and it is elastic.
2. Add a little bit of water if the dough gets too dry.
3. Place the dough in the machine to flatten it.
4. Put the dough in the machine to cut into layers of your desired width.
5. Leave the pasta to dry for a little while.
6. Boil the pasta for a few minutes in hot water.
7. Saute the pasta with the Aia sauce.
8. Serve warm.