Ingredient and Portion:
100 grams spaghetti
2 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons chopped garlic
1 tablespoon chopped chilli padi
½ tablespoon freshly grounded black pepper (optional)
4 prawns (shells and vein removed)
1. After cooking spaghetti in a pot till al dente according to instructions on the packet, drain and set aside.
2. In a pan, heat up the olive oil over medium flame.
3. Sautee the garlic and chilli padi till it starts to give out the aroma.
4. Add in prawns and still fry it till they are cooked.
5. Toss the cooked spaghetti into the pan and add sprinkle the freshly grounded black pepper into it.
6. Stir fry the spaghetti and prawns for about 1 minute.
7. Remove from pan and serve.