Ingredient and Portion:
4 tbs sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
250g mascarpone cheese
5 tbs whipped cream
Kahlua Milk/Baileys Irish Cream
1. Beat cheese & sugar until smooth and creamy. Add vanilla & beat again until fluffy. Transfer to large mixing bowl & set aside.
2. Whip cream until stiff & fold it into cheese mixture.
3. Dip ladyfingers briefly in Bailey’s, one at a time & arrange them at the bottom of a dish.
4. Spread half the mascarpone mixture over the ladyfingers using a spatula.
5. Repeat with remaining cookies & cheese mixture.
6. Sprinkle with cocoa. Cover with plastic wrap & chill for few hours. 7. Cut & you're ready to serve.
Decorate it in anyway you like. Here, I'm using remaining chocolates found in my fridge.