AuthorBeijing 101 Hair Consultants
In Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), a healthy diet is necessary to maintain good health and treat ailments such as hair problems. It’s not such a hard task for all you need to do is eat well and right through moderation, discipline, and balance. You can get the nourishment you need from food and herbs which do its magic to promote better health and hair. Ingredients:
Beijing 101 Hair Consultants, a hair care treatment and restoration center in Singapore, provides us with easy-to-prepare recipes which help you achieve this.
CHINESE ANGELICA SOUP
This enhances blood circulation and promotes "Qi" (vital energy) for the blood. Our hair has a direct relation to the quality of blood in us; hence, Chinese Angelica Soup promotes hair density and shine.
15g Dang Gui (Chinese Angelica)
6g Chuan Xiong (Ligusticum rhizone)
15g Dang Shen (Codonopsis pilosula)
30g Fu Ling (Tuckahoe mushroom)
15g Di Huang (Root of rehmannia)
600g Small pork ribs Seasoning:
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp Seasoning powder (chicken)
1 tsp Chinese rice wine Preparation:
1) Rinse the small pork ribs with boiling water and put in a slow cooker.
2) Wash the Chinese herbs with boiling water. Afterwards, then rinse with running water.
3) After that, put all the Chinese herbs in the slow cooker.
4) Add 3 bowls of water and all the seasoning into the slow cooker.
5) Cook for 2 hours and serve. WALNUT WITH MILK
This recipe nourishes the liver, kidney, and blood. It is suitable for those with poor body constitution, under nourishment, deficiency in blood and experiences frequent dizziness. Provide good benefits for those who experiences prolonged dull complex Ingredients:
100cc Soy Milk
20g Black Sesame
Sugar Appropriate amount Preparation
1) Grind the walnut and black sesame into powder.
2) Blend milk and soy milk together and add the mixture into a pot and simmer.
3) While simmering, add in walnut and black sesame powder till the mixture is wholesomely blended.
4) After which, add in appropriate amount of sugar and serve. BLACK FUNGUS AND RED DATES SOUP
This is for hair and skin health Ingredients:
10 pcs Red dates
15g Black fungus
Rock sugar appropriate amount Preparation:
1. Wash, soak the red dates then remove the seeds. Soak till funguses become soft.
2. Pour both in the boiling pot, add appropriate amount of water and rock sugar. 3. Simmer for about 1 hour and serve.
Looking for more recipes? Click here
You might also be interested in: