pandan leaf chicken
fried prawn cakes
thai mango salad
mango glutinous rice
Anyway food is good quality, huge quantity and tasty as usual, with very fast and efficient service! Let's look at a break down of the taste of the different dishes:
1. Tomyum soup- there are 2 options, the chilli paste and clear tomyum, we picked the clear one so the angmokia can tolerate it. lol. Anyway it had a lot of fresh seafood like fish and sotong and juicy prawn. =)
2. Mango salad is my favourite as usual! I think me alone finished half the medium plate! I think i can eat this salad for all my meals for a couple of days... lol..
3. Pandan chicken to me was so-so, it was grilled well but i didnt really taste or smell any pandan. Angmokia really liked this dish because of the crispy grilled skin of the chicken.. and for once even told me," if u don't want the skin you know who to give.."
4. Fried platter- it came with the prawn cakes(which was already included on our family set), otah fish cakes and fried tofu squares. Umm, as all fried platters.. nothing spectacular.
5. Chilli fish- included in the set menu.. to daddy and angmokia's delight, the really think it was a good deal-- fresh, tasty and super worth it! They let u choose how u wan the fish done, can be pepper, garlic and chilli.. so they recommended this..
6. Mango glutinuous- mango was sweet but my mum said that the rice is abit hard.. feels like the microwave it to heat it up. It has a surprisingly lack of desserts though.. would have tried red ruby of they had..
thats it! $110 to fill 6 very satisfied tummy!