Read full review
2016-10-11 96 views
1. Half Slab of Fiery Pork Ribs $30++ Shiny with the barbecued glaze sauce, this pork rib was set out to brighten any meat lovers day! The meat was so tender, though it wasn't quite "fall of the bone", you could just fork the meat right off the bone. The meat had a slight smoky, charred flavour on the edges. On the the inside, the meat was flavourful, even without the sauce. The wedges were a great choice of carbs for this meal and were a bit crisp on the edges. The coleslaw was more of a giant
2. BBQ Chicken Parma $24++ **HIGHLY RECOMMENDED** Pan-fried panko crusted chicken breast topped with melted mozzarella, grilled bacon, smokey BBQ sauce and caramelized onions. Served with salad greens and with french fries or wedges. For this price, you're getting so much meat, I couldn't believe it. This portion was made for 2 pax, not 1. The bacon was so crip on the top, together with the melted mozzarella, I knew I had to say goodbye to my diet plans. The chicken itself was tender, it wasn't dry at all, but I wouldn't say it's juicy either, since it's chicken breast meat. But together with the flavours combined by the cheese, bacon and especially the caramelized onions, the chicken was bursting with flavours. I felt that the caramelized onions were a great addition to the dish, it really gave this dish the "WOW" factor taste. I would highly recommend you to try this!
3. Dallas Fajitas $28++ You get a choice of tender grain-fed ribeye, chicken or vegetarian with guacomole, sour cream, salsa, caramelized onions and warm flour tortillas. The chicken was thick, tender and succulent. The presentation of the dish was rather appealing with the tri-coloured sauces on the right and the the tortillas served separated in a dim sum basket.
Wrapping up tortillas can be quite fun too! The fluffy flour tortilla provided a soft texture to the chicken chunks and the sauces were there to complement the chicken. The dryness might kick in gradually, so do use up the sauces.
4. Classic Fish and Chips $26++ Snapper fillet dipper in batter and fried to golden brown. Red cabbage slaw, tartar sauce and Dallas fries. The edges of the fish stayed crispy throughout our entire meal!! It never turned soggy. The fish meat was so tender and fresh, it didn't taste or smell fishy. The provided tartar was perfect, not too oily, buttery and not too salty either. This was probably one of my most favourite fish and chip dishes. I usually don't pick a fish and chips dish, as I find it too "Common", with no "WOW" factor, but this is not your typical fish and chips!
5. Dallas Wings $16++ My friends were telling me so much about these wings, and though Entertainer does not give you any discounts on the appetizers. You would be missing out, if you didn't order these little nibblers. The skin on these wings were roasted to perfection. They're extremely crispy, not oily and with the ranch dressing, totally irresistible!
I would've gotten two servings of these wings as my main if I could!
6. Homemade Apple Pie $12++ This picture doesn't do it any justice. This was huge! The apple chips were so juicy and overflowing with apple goodness. The caramel sauce wasn't too sweet and you could actually see the vanilla beans in the vanilla ice cream. Hurray! For legit vanilla ice cream! For those who hate the smell or taste of cinnamon, fret not! The cinnamon flavour here isn't as distinctive as you would expect in a apple pie. Overall, a perfect dessert to end ANY meal.