Fried Sotong Prawn Mee
Wanted to eat Char Kway Teow but I once came across this article saying fried prawn mee have lesser
Abiteofeverything
2013-07-29
Hong Heng Fried Sotong Prawn Mee (Tiong Bahru)
Hokkien mee with good flavour
The hokkien mee is not spectacular, but it is good enough to satisfy your craving and fill you up. T
cherylchiang
2013-07-17
Pretty good hokkian mee
The hokkian mee here lived up to my standards. The noodles are pretty wet and are doused in a tasty
ruffles
2013-07-02
sotong mee
Hong Heng Fried Sotong Prawn Mee is strategically located right next to the one and only escalator w
munchmunchmunch
2013-05-27
hokkien mee
After trying food from other stalls in Tiong Bahru market, I went back to my favourite stall, which
jens
2013-03-12
Pretty good hokkien mee
I'm a fan of hokkien mee, so once I saw this stall at Tiong Bahrun market, I couldn't resist orderin
vchiobu
2013-02-14
favourite!
It has been almost 4 months since i last eaten my favourite hokkien prawn mee at this stall thus i a
miduhyo
2012-08-13
fried hokkien mee
This stall sells really delicious fried hokkien mee and it is one of my favourite place to go to for
miduhyo
2012-04-14
hokkien mee
I think I have found my favourite hokkien mee. It has been some time since I ate such a good plate o
jens
2011-12-19
delicious
This hokkien mee is one of the more popular stalls when I visited last saturday. Its portions are pr
imatcha
2011-07-03
Slurp to the last bit
I have to say, this is the best eating experience.The noodle, which you can choose its portion s
cookeeatmonster