2014-12-20 252 views
Had a set dinner here and the food is pretty good! The shredded rice flour skin somewhat resembled jellyfish (if it was meat). It was rather smooth and the sauce was sweet and mildy spicy. The golden mushroom salad roll was good too. The skin was thin and slightly chewy and the roll had a hint of wasabi in it too. It may seem like a weird combination but surprisingly tasted good. wild morel double boiled soup with yellow fungus: the soup was slightly sweet but somewhat light-tasting too. It also
Had a set dinner here and the food is pretty good!
wild morel double boiled soup with yellow fungus: the soup was slightly sweet but somewhat light-tasting too. It also tasted healthy yet delicious!
The cauliflower and broccoli were sauteed and had just the right texture (not too hard or soft). The vegetables were accompanied by shredded mock ham which tasted like beancurd skin.
The vegetarian fish served with curry was the highlight of the dinner. It was my favourite dish and the best vegetarian curry I've ever had! Kinda similar to meat curry. It was fragrant and the curry was rich in flavour. The fish was made of beancurd with seaweed as substitute for the skin. Although it was drenched in the curry gravy, it did not taste soggy. The curry vegetables were soft too and tasted yummy with the curry.
fried vermicelli with shredded vegetables was moist, light-tasting but satisfying.

If you are vegetarian or love vegetarian food, try this restaurant out!
2013-10-18 126 views
I am a not a vegetarian... And I don't really like those mock meat that I had in those vegetarian stall at coffee shop...Lingzhi vegetarian food was GOOD! we didnt order much mock meat stuff.. because I don't really fancy mock meat.. 1.Braised king Oyster mushroom was very tasty! The best dish for tonight! Love it, esp the Oyster mushroom! I think I can have at least 3 bowl of rice with this, if I was at home la... I had 1 bowl of rice there la! Yummy Yummy! :-)2.Fried Veg Cake.. Quite expensive

2.Fried Veg Cake.. Quite expensive! The skin was quite crispy! But I feel it taste too bland... I think it would be nicer, if they add some shredded carrot in it...

3. Ee-fu Noodles! With veg, mushroom and carrot... The noodles were flavorful! Quite nice la! I don't really like the carrot... It would be good if they cooked it softer!

Overall, strongly recommend this restaurant! Their food is delicious!
Type of Meal
Lunch
Invited by a Vegan friend, we were having our dinner at Vegetarian Restaurant. I was not going such place always, I still prefer meat biting. However, I didn’t expect it was so impressive. The décor as if it was a normal high-class restaurant, furnishing was beautiful and gorgeous.I simply ordered a main dish, hardly imagine it was cooked purely vegetarian. The taste had no different with the ordinary one. Mixed well with the ingredients, Fried Rice was delicious with eggy fragrance. Not oily or
I simply ordered a main dish, hardly imagine it was cooked purely vegetarian. The taste had no different with the ordinary one. Mixed well with the ingredients, Fried Rice was delicious with eggy fragrance. Not oily or too salty, it appeared colourful and smelt good. The portion was just nice, I was able to finish it up without any greasy feeling. Price wise, $10.90 per plate exclusive service charge and GST, it was slightly higher to be frank.
2013-10-06
$12 (Lunch)
  • Fried Rice
  • Vegetarian Dishes
2012-04-25 77 views
my lunch at lingzhi.. i'm a fans of vegetarian food. Their food is very nice & tasty. nowadays vegetarian food look so real, it look like real meat instead of vegetarian. Their food is quite light ,not oily. must try their veg soup,they shred the veg into small pieces. overall i rate 7/10
2012-01-03 71 views
My colleague and i decided to have lunch on vegetarian food, so we decided to try out at Lingzhi Vegetarian Restaurant. The place is at Liat Towers building. While i look into the menu, the food picture looks like normal food, till you taste it, then you realise is vegetarian food. The manager introduce us a veggie red bean soup. So creative and healthy drink. Lingzhi is under Tunglok and the quality is always above average.
2011-09-19 17 views
my lunch at lingzhi i'm a fans of vegetarian food Their food is very nice & tasty nowadays vegetarian food look so realit look like real meat instead of vegetarianTheir food is quite light ,not oily must try their veg soup,they shred the veg into small pieces overall i rate 7/10
my lunch at lingzhi
i'm a fans of vegetarian food
Their food is very nice & tasty
nowadays vegetarian food look so real
it look like real meat instead of vegetarian
Their food is quite light ,not oily
must try their veg soup,they shred the veg into small pieces
overall i rate 7/10
2011-07-07 42 views
My colleague and i decided to have lunch on vegetarian food, so we decided to try out at Lingzhi Vegetarian Restaurant. The place is at Liat Towers building. While i look into the menu, the food picture looks like normal food, till you taste it, then you realise is vegetarian food. The manager introduce us a fruit juice using a test tube. So creative and healthy drink. Lingzhi is under Tunglok and the quality is always above average.
2011-03-22 22 views
I went to Lingzhi Vegetarian Restaurant to try some vegetarian cuisine. They serve fresh fruit and veg juices with honey or maple syrup added. I tried their mushroom with kailan. It was added with the the mini chinese white vegetable. The braised king oyster mushrooms is tasty and very filling. The vegetarian roast duck is made of mock meat, which is very real and tasty. For soup, we ordered the beancurd soup.