2013-09-18 77 views
Ordered Kway Chap for dinner, I should say overall taste is acceptable as there isn't much taste on the Kway itself even though is added with it's braised sauce. The ingredients is pretty fair and normal. The meat is tender just not enough taste for it as can be see from the photo is totally dry with not much of the sauce on it. Pig skin is good, soft and tender. easy to chew. Spend $3.50 for it, Will be back for their pig organ soup which have a pretty fair of review for it.
2012-03-31 27 views
Brought a bowl of the pig organ soup with yam rice for dinner. The pig organ soup includes ingredients like pig intestine, pig liver, meat, pork belly, meat ball, salty vegetables and tofu. The seasoning of the soup was sufficient and has a mild spicy taste. The pig intestine, pig liver and pork belly was well cooked, soft and tender texture with no strong pig smell. As for the yam rice, it has a nice aroma, not sticky and is well cooked. But I think that the yam rice would be better if it has yam cube cooked together with the rice. Overall, nice pig organ soup with yam rice, the price is quite reasonable and is worth the try.
$3.60 (Dinner)
2012-03-29 20 views
For lunch, I ordered the pig organ soup from Kopitiam. I requested for additional order of bee hoon to eat with the soup. It costs $4.50 in total. It was a great combination actually. I like the generosity of the ingredients in the soup especially the liver and meat balls. They taste simply great.
$4.50 (Lunch)
My colleagues and I came to IMM kopitiam for lunch again. I decided to try out this pig organ soup which one of my colleague recommend before.As I am not an pig internal organs eater, my pig organ soup only has pork balls, lean meat, 3-layer fatty meat and salty veg.The soup is clear and tasty. Ingredients are thawed and cooked properly. One thing i like is the ingredients doesn't have the strong pork smell.I ordered this with yam rice (50cents, same price as plain rice), yam rice is tasty!! Qu
My colleagues and I came to IMM kopitiam for lunch again.

Quite sure I will be revisting this stall.
$4 (Lunch)
  • pig organ soup with yam rice