Love the food here!
I love the indonesian BBQ food here. Super affordable and delicious. I had grilled fish set ( which
yumzfood
2013-10-01
Indonesian BBQ!
I am particularly fond of Indonesian BBQ Food as the fragrance of the charred smell just tempts me f
wenxi
2013-09-06
Indonesian Food
This Indonesian food store is located at the basement of 313 somerset. One thing bad is that it is
aliciatly
2013-07-02
bbq sotong
I remember Riverside Indonesian BBQ used to have a shop at Clarke Quay and it is one of our family f
munchmunchmunch
2013-06-16
Indonesia BBQ
I have a soft spot for Indonesian grilled chicken. It's comfort food when you're having a particular
Titania
2013-02-17
Indonesian Chicken
This Indonesian barbeque chicken is really good. I will always want to have this one in a while. The
Eil^^
2013-02-04
Sedaap Bangat!
If you've yet to try Indonesian cuisine and you don't wanna splurge much. Try this for a start! This
RedDaisies
2012-11-30
Grilled Fish
Last Wednesday, before I headed to my dance class, my friend and I went for dinner first. We went to
ReneeGoh
2012-06-26
Riverside Indonesian BBQ luncheon
It was a relaxing day for me and ming Our plan is to meet up and have lunch before walking around t
ffiony
2012-05-29
Dinner @ Riverside Indonesian BBQ
well, it's my anniversary month with my partner again... been having really good food for this past
ToShi_Yummi
2012-01-31
nice fried foods
There's a lot of different fried foods on offer. Deep fried. Not really healthy but tasty because it
Angel9
2011-12-16
ayam panggang.
Located at the food basement of 313 @ Somerset, it's sad that this stall which serves rather good-ta
clamourr
2011-05-30
Indonesian BBQ rocks !!!
I've visited this Indonesian BBQ over and over again. If you like Indonesian BBQ, you must try on th
Bunniee