We were at Spinelli for a sweet treat after lunch and found their Petite Cakes selection rather disappointing. We had the Tiramisu, Chocolate Profiteroles and Chocolate Mousse Cake. The quality of all three cakes was average at best, with the Chocolate Profiteroles, which we found to be dry and tough, scoring the worst.The Matcha Spin which we ordered was overwhelmingly sweet and tasted rather artifical, lacking the natural fragrance and flavours of Matcha powder.
Petite Cakes and Matcha Spin
2014-03-19
$6 (Tea)
2013-10-10 34 views
Spinelli is known for its coffee and has about 17 outlets in Singapore, most in shopping malls or office buildings. Do you know there is even an outlet in SPH? Besides coffee and drinks, one can also enjoy simple food items such as breakfast rolls, bagels, muffins, scones, Danish pastries and cookies available at most outlets. One of the food items is Chocolate Banana Muffin($2.70). It is much bigger in size compared to the usual muffins. Looks great but the taste seems to be lacking to be a muf
One of the food items is Chocolate Banana Muffin($2.70). It is much bigger in size compared to the usual muffins. Looks great but the taste seems to be lacking to be a muffin. Tastes more like a steamed cake instead. The chocolate has overpowered the banana taste too.
2013-10-07
2013-01-08 27 views
I happen to meet a friend at Novena and she suggested we take a break at spinelli coffee. To my suprise, spinelli coffee outlet serve much more cakes and snacks then i thought. They also cater to healty eater option. We had coffee latte and cheese cake. I always love cheese cake and i find that spinelli serve pretty good cheese cake for the price we pay. will visit more often.
2013-01-01
$12 (Tea)
  • Cheese cake
2012-12-01 23 views
On that day is friday hence I want to find a good place to chill out and de-stress myself The FoodI ordered the iced latte and hot latte for my friend. The ServiceThe waitress greeted me with a pleasant smile while taking my order.The AmbienceAlthough is a friday evening, the place was not so crowded hence not so noisy also The PriceReasonably priced at $6 plus for a regular sized OverallI will definitely come back again as I really had a wonderful time and satisfied experience of the drink and
The Food
I ordered the iced latte and hot latte for my friend.

The Service
The waitress greeted me with a pleasant smile while taking my order.

The Ambience

The Price
Reasonably priced at $6 plus for a regular sized

Overall
I will definitely come back again as I really had a wonderful time and satisfied experience of the drink and place !!

2012-11-30
2012-07-17 18 views
the coffee smell attracted me while walking so grabbed a mocha to enjoy. this outlet has very limited number of seats so i had to drink on the go because i could not find a seat. the mocha is quite nice comparable to coffee bean and it goes well with the almond biscotti. spinelli cakes are nice too which never fail to amaze me =)

2012-06-24 18 views
I love going to Spinelli's on weekends, after my workout routine, and grabbing a bite to eat and one of the signature smoothies. Thier latest addition to the food menu are the miniature sandwiches - tapas - that are sold in pair and can be mixed and matched for one fixed price.While they have a selection of about half-a-dozen of tapas, my favourite is the BBQ Chicken - spicy, yet not overwhelmingly so, spread over a slice of delicious bread. Though I do miss the chicken salad with grapes, that t

While they have a selection of about half-a-dozen of tapas, my favourite is the BBQ Chicken - spicy, yet not overwhelmingly so, spread over a slice of delicious bread. Though I do miss the chicken salad with grapes, that they no longer have, the tapas are also great and are my usual lazy Sunday afternoon treats.
2012-06-24
2012-04-18 13 views
Hazelnut LatteI went to Spinelli Coffee Company last few weeks ago with my friends after walking around and we decided to have a nice place to chit chat. I ordered hazelnut latte. It tasted very smooth and the sweetness was just right. It had a strong hazelnut fragrance. We had some nice time chatting there.
Hazelnut Latte
2012-03-10 11 views
[IMG:1Very peaceful and quiet chill out environment if you crave for,
not many people during weekdays. (perfect place for a cup of coffee),
service was average. I quite like the ambience at Spinelli Coffee Company,
its always very clean, bright and cosy.
Quite a good chill out place with friends or even clients.
Their coffee and snacks (cakes and muffins) are quite good too.
2011-09-29 7 views
Spinelli coffeeHaving tried other coffee branches before, i decided to give spinelli coffee a try. The coffee was indeed as good, and a perfect energy boost for the day. Sweetness level was just right too.I have ordered a cafe latte. Its tasted fresh and delicious. Really a great coffee for coffee lover like me.
Spinelli coffee

2011-09-22
2011-03-22 13 views
Very peaceful and quiet chill out environment if you crave for, not many people during weekdays. (perfect place for a cup of coffee), service was average.i Ordered this Ebony and Ivory Cheesecake with Toasted Hazelnut Chocolate Latte. Very light yet refreshing cake.The top part is a light chocolate mousse (not too sweet and melts in your mouth!) with brownie cubes and the bottom part is the regular cheesecake (soft and creamy texture) with graham crust. The coffee was great! with bits of toasted

The coffee was great! with bits of toasted crushed hazelnuts on top of it.

overall: great place for coffee if your a coffee lover