2018-12-19 24 views
聖誕同阿仔去聖淘沙玩,住shangri-la主要係食buffet,但係今日冇乜戰鬥力,去咗呢間Trapizza 到食pizza。點知份量多到得人驚前菜送三條包,原封不動冇郁過。呢一個海鮮沙律,超級好味,仲好大碟炸芝士條又係超級多,搬埋有新鮮蕃茄煮成嘅蕃茄肉,配埋墨西哥片,成碟食晒!海鮮意粉,非常多海鮮🦞菠蘿火腿芝士薄餅,一般啦,酒店出品嘅質素自家出品嘅啤酒, 完全新加坡啤酒嘅作風,有啲苦,我自己就飲唔慣阿仔食得好飽
聖誕同阿仔去聖淘沙玩,住shangri-la主要係食buffet,但係今日冇乜戰鬥力,去咗呢間Trapizza 到食pizza。點知份量多到得人驚

自家出品嘅啤酒, 完全新加坡啤酒嘅作風,有啲苦,我自己就飲唔慣

阿仔食得好飽

Taste
2011-03-12 39 views
I was searching on the internet for some new places for dinner. I came across this restaurant on the forum, and there were several positive comments on it. I decided to give this place a try. The place faces the beach, and we could see the sunset in the evening. It was not very crowded, considering that it was a weekday after all. Most of the customers were foreigners. We ordered a pizza and seafood pasta (the signature dishes). The food came promptly with our food and drinks. There was a very s

The food came promptly with our food and drinks. There was a very special taste in the pasta, which I could not figure out what. There was a generous serving of seafood, such as mussels, prawns, squids and crab meat. The pizza crust was thin and crispy, though it loses its crispiness after a long while (we were eating quite slowly). The ingredients complement very well with each other.

A definite place to come back again.

Taste