I read several other (positive) reviews of their mussels and got had my expectations a little high so when I tasted it for myself tonight (was there between 5-7pm for the mussel madness promo of $30 for 2 starter pots), I got a little disappointed because:1) I expected them to be meatier i.e. the flesh was so small. Then again, I don't eat mussels often! So if you're like me, expecting the tougher chewier kind of mussels.. they're not those.2) I found the broth/sauce rather "watered down"..? Yes
2) I found the broth/sauce rather "watered down"..? Yes I could taste white wine in Mariniere and the tomato in the meridionale, but the texture of the broth.. I would have preferred it to be slightly thickened.

Other than the above, I'd say the service was good. The crew really try to attend to your needs fast and with a smile. I loved their fries - thick, fat and crispy on the outside, soft on the inside. It came with complimentary mayonnaise. Would have gotten a refill (it's free flow) if not for the fact that the initial portion given was quite substantial already.

Juice wasn't too bad but I thought it was pricey ($7.50) for a lime juice.

I think their other mains would have fared slightly better? But I didn't try them so don't take my word for it.

Nice location where you can look out to sea, and enjoy nice breeze.
Taste