2014-04-08 28 views
One thing i noticed about the portion of food for this place is that it's not a very generous portion. However, i do like coming here once in a while due to it's convenience cause it's very near to my work place.I think this was around $4 or $4.50, i was a bit disappointed when i see my lunch being served. The meat portion wasn't impressive and i see more rice instead. The only consolation was the taste was not too bad plus the peace and quiet i get due to late lunch timing.

Taste