2012-08-15 20 views
Whenever I'm at Coffee Bean studying or reading, I am always tempted by their breakfast and lunch menu. They looked and sound good Finally the chance came and I went there to have brunch with my mum. I wanted to try the smoked salmon bagel badly but apparently the branch at westmall didn't has this in their menu. Whereas, the branch in Holland V has it. I ordered Brek O day instead and it consisted of toasted bread, lettuce salad, sauages and scrambled eggs. The scrambled eggs were a huge disap

The scrambled eggs were a huge disappoint, they were literally tasteless and I had to put lots of pepper. The pepper they provided weren't even black pepper.
In addition, I felt that the scrambled eggs had a texture like pudding. This weren't the scrambled eggs I like. I prefer the scrambled eggs from mcdonald's. The rest of the components were average nothing much to give a big hoo-ha.

However, the egg club sandwich was a delicious! Do give it a try
Taste