2013-08-08 37 views
Chicken Soup with rice $4.90: The chicken soup was mildly spicy and after I ate finish my meal, i was 80% full. I guess I was too hungry! it was quite nice. Saba Fish and Chicken Karaage Bento $5.80: Saba fish was quite small of a half and the slice was quite "thin". I liked the batter of the chicken karaage as it was quite crispy with not much fats. miso soup was so-so. the kimchi was good, moist and well marinated. There was only one cook and one cashier so waiting time was very long - approx
Saba Fish and Chicken Karaage Bento $5.80: Saba fish was quite small of a half and the slice was quite "thin". I liked the batter of the chicken karaage as it was quite crispy with not much fats. miso soup was so-so. the kimchi was good, moist and well marinated. There was only one cook and one cashier so waiting time was very long - approx 20 minutes.
Taste