Another Japanese cafe chain has sprouted in various spots in sunny Singapore - yes, I have seen photos and posts on social media feeds from friends. To be frank, I'd never been keen until this elegantly-decorated outlet opened up at Capitol Piazza.It was all about dark polished wood, crystal chandeliers and initimate colours giving this place a beautiful and almost enchanting setting. I just knew I had to come here for a meal sometime. And what I want, I usually get - so I got Hoshino Coffee one
It was all about dark polished wood, crystal chandeliers and initimate colours giving this place a beautiful and almost enchanting setting. I just knew I had to come here for a meal sometime. And what I want, I usually get - so I got Hoshino Coffee one evening finally, with two nice clients.
Lobster Bisque Spaghetti
$16
The Lobster Bisque Spaghetti (SGD$16.00) won my internal debate - was oscillating between this and the omelet rice. The broth was rather rich with flavour and in texture; the dish infused with scallops and prawns, while the pasta was quite springy. It did not give the "wow" factor, but was satisfying enough.
Chocolate Fondant with Softee
$9.8
As for the Chocolate Fondant with Softee (SGD$9.80) was .... well, if you eat it as a chocolate sponge cake, it is decadent and rich in flavour. Even the touch of Softee vanilla ice-cream was rather inviting. But if you were expecting a luscious chocolate lava cascading out of the core onto the stark white plate - it'd be a letdown.

For full review and more detailed information, please feel free to visit:

Taste