I was dining at Wing Zone with my friend earlier on. I purchased the 6 piece wings meal in Mango Fire flavor while my friend bought 6 piece wings meal in Honey Q flavor. Both of our food were served hot with a good portion to make us full. The Mango Fire flavor was really unique with a refreshing fruity spiciness to it. Mango and Chicken sounds weird together but surprisingly, it taste really good together. A MUST TRY for spicy lovers! As for Honey Q wings, it has a strong BBQ taste with a little sweet taste. Tasted more like BBQ sauce. Not bad! The wedges were serve with a good portion with a really crunchy outer layer. Both of us love the mango fire wings and wedges!

The environment was really nice too! Unlike other environment that sells similar food, Wing Zone provides a really clean and comfortable environment to dine in. The most important thing is that it does not blast fast music that makes individuals feel that there is a need to eat as fast as possible. Total plus point!

Overall, it was a great dining experience and I will be coming back for more WINGS and FLAVORS!
6 piece wings meal in Mango Fire Flavor