2015-08-03 89 views
Read some pretty awful reviews of Bobby's and since I have bought the Groupon Voucher, we are gonna give this place a chance. Our party of 3 came here for dinner on a Friday night and this place was buzzing at 8pm. The restaurant was already half full when we arrived. They have a pretty extensive list of American favorites and we ordered:* Calamari - beautifully deep fried with a nice batter. I like the accompanying cream dip * Onion Rings - credit for using real onion rings instead of frozen on

They have a pretty extensive list of American favorites and we ordered:

* Onion Rings - credit for using real onion rings instead of frozen ones. Enjoyed the natural sweetness of the yellow onion with a generous coating of batter, luckily it's not too heavy the batter.

* Kurobuta Pork Chop - 2 slices of pork chops over a bed of smooth mash and generous serving of rocket leaves with

* Prawn & Bacon Aglio Olio - I think it's a decent fish and the ingredients are generous. Tho I find the many ingredients a tad confusing in a way. Having said this, I'd probably order this again.

* Hangover Burger - hubby had this and he found it quite nice. I stole a bite and I thought the beef was juicy and flavourful. I liked the combo of it!

* Chocolate Volcano - brownie + ice cream + whipped cream = how NOT to LIKE

* Tiramisu - decent taste and a good slab of it

* Creme Brûlée - a little tiny in size but taste great! 👍🏼

With groupon vouchers, we would come back for more.
Creme brûlée