2011-10-27 66 views
Had a wonderful dim sum brunch with my in-law. I would definitely recommend this place for dim sum but not their ala-carte dishes though.I usually don't eat the appetizer, but this is quite good i must say.BBQ pork puff pastry - pastry skin is crispy and BBQ pork filling is not too fat and tasty.Pan fried shrimp roll wrapped with beancurd skin- this is my all time favourite! I simply love the crispy beancurd skin. Shrimps are very fresh and juicy too. Just that it's quite oily...so i must drink
I usually don't eat the appetizer, but this is quite good i must say.
Pan fried shrimp roll wrapped with beancurd skin- this is my all time favourite! I simply love the crispy beancurd skin. Shrimps are very fresh and juicy too. Just that it's quite oily...so i must drink lotsa tea to get rid of the oil!
Steam flour roll with char siew - It's very soft and healthy since it's steamed! But i'm disappointed that they didn't serve it with vegetables at the side!
Stewed E-fu noodles with chive- Not bad..although noodles are not as springy but the taste is ok...my mom-in-law said it's got a lot of MSG though..But to me i'm ok.
Pig's trotter with ginger and black vinegar- this is my mom-in-law favourite dish! I only ate a small piece of lean meat as the whole pot is full of fatty meat+ fatty skin + quail eggs. This is probably one of the most high cholesterol laden food! haha. However the gravvy is really very fragrant and fantastic! It really goes well with white rice!
deep fried yam dumpling - i'm just too full so i've missed it. However i suppose it should be good too as there's no complain from members of the family
Taste
2011-10-22
$13 (Lunch)
  • Pan fried shrimp roll wrapped with beancurd skin
  • Pig's trotter with ginger and black vinegar