Read full review
2016-03-07 78 views
I came to Bottura to celebrate my mother’s birthday las week and it was the first time for me. I was absolutely surprised by both the quality of the food and the attentiveness of the service. The restaurant was full but dishes were served fast and the waiters were checking on our table regularly. We tried in this order:- guazzetto: perfect starter with clams and calamari in a light soup- Lasagna: simply delicious, I never had such a good lasagna in Singapore. Clearly it was fresh and hand made-
- guazzetto: perfect starter with clams and calamari in a light soup
- Lasagna: simply delicious, I never had such a good lasagna in Singapore. Clearly it was fresh and hand made
- Zebrati: it’s the signature dish, a lovely dish with really balanced flavours. I really liked the texture of the handmade tagliolini
- Pizza rock melon: another signature, thin crust with the right level of crispiness and a very interesting combination of flavours. A real gourmet pizza
- Extra large pizza: totally value for money, it’s a pizza as big as the table and great for sharing. It’s even more thin crust than the normal round one and we choose arabiatta, parma ham and capricciosa topping
- Bomba: it’s the signature dessert, with different types of chocolates and cream and it’s a real bomb of taste in the mouth. If I still had some space in my stomach, I would have definitely had a second one!
- Gelato: also home made, I tried Mr.Tobby and Malaga flavours, and they were really good
Overall, outstanding food and great service. And prices are very good and affordable. Thank you!