2012-01-12 75 views
The prominent signboard gotten my attention when i was there for lunch. It reminded me of another stall at Jalan Besar. Upon ordering, i asked the Uncle whether they have another outlet at Jalan Besar. He replied, 'this is their only outlet!'. I pointed to one of their sets shown on their signboard, i was telling him that i wanted t this set but would like to replace the chicken wing with a chicken drumstick. The Uncle told me it would be an additional $1.00 to make the change. I paid a total of

I pointed to one of their sets shown on their signboard, i was telling him that i wanted t this set but would like to replace the chicken wing with a chicken drumstick. The Uncle told me it would be an additional $1.00 to make the change. I paid a total of $3.50 for the set.

The rice came in the nice color of light green. When bring it closer to my nose, i could actually smelled the nice fragrance of pandan leave. The set came with ikan belis and peanuts, a fried egg and a fried chicken drumstick. I requested for additional sambal chill to be added. The sambal chill was rather aromatic with a distinct spiciness. The chicken drumstick was well-marinated and well-fried to achieve the nice crispiness. The fried egg was nicely done with its egg yolk in orange color, soft and runnery.

All in all, it was a good experience.
Taste