2011-08-10 38 views
I was puzzled when the auntie did not ask me whether i want my popiah to have chilli or no chilli. She went ahead to make it immediately after i made my order. She served it to me promptly and collected $1.30 efficiently. You might be wondering whether this popiah is with or without chilli since no question asked upon my order. The answer revealed after my first bite, it was with chilli. I suppose the default is with chilli unless you stated otherwise. Perhaps it is just me, i am quite disturbed by such standard of customer service. So, if you happen to be here and want a particular piece without chilli then you have to state in advance.

The standard of this popiah was rather acceptable, though not the best but definitely not the worst. The filling was nicely seasoned and fried, then firmly placed and rolled to make one piece of popiah. The texture of the skin was of the right thickness with a little chewiness.
Taste