2011-03-30 14 views
My all time favourite drink (soya bean), I feel that this stall is quite average though (from my point of view) compared to other place i tried before, but im alright with it though. The service here is alrite, environment is quite neat and clean.I ordered a cup of iced soya bean millk, the soya milk looks quite transparent (the colour i mean, maybe its quite diluted), sweetness level is alrite though, just nice not so sweet. I requested for less sugar. anyway, a average soyabean, lots of room
The service here is alrite, environment is quite neat and clean.

I ordered a cup of iced soya bean millk, the soya milk looks quite transparent (the colour i mean, maybe its quite diluted), sweetness level is alrite though, just nice not so sweet. I requested for less sugar. anyway, a average soyabean, lots of room for improvement but im ok with the standard.

overall: contended
Taste