2012-06-24 17 views
I love going to Spinelli's on weekends, after my workout routine, and grabbing a bite to eat and one of the signature smoothies. Thier latest addition to the food menu are the miniature sandwiches - tapas - that are sold in pair and can be mixed and matched for one fixed price.While they have a selection of about half-a-dozen of tapas, my favourite is the BBQ Chicken - spicy, yet not overwhelmingly so, spread over a slice of delicious bread. Though I do miss the chicken salad with grapes, that t

While they have a selection of about half-a-dozen of tapas, my favourite is the BBQ Chicken - spicy, yet not overwhelmingly so, spread over a slice of delicious bread. Though I do miss the chicken salad with grapes, that they no longer have, the tapas are also great and are my usual lazy Sunday afternoon treats.
Taste