2012-01-30 10 views
My friend, a regular to most Thai Ex outlets, knew how the service was like which I was partly impressed. She said to me even the waitress here are all the same like the other one I frequently go, serving us casually and treat us like a friend, not as a king customer, which I dont mind and the waitress was kind and playful. Whatever I requested she immediately fetched it out.The place wasn't full as there were only about 5 tables filled in this weekday night.The main course, drink and dessert co

The main course, drink and dessert costed about $12. I ordered the thai fried rice, and it comes with a yam like coconut dessert and spring rolls.

The rice portion and how its fried is well done, and I immediately scarved it down. The spring rolls were quite hot as well from the fry. It was a good combination and I was longing for more rice as the chicken bits were already fried together into one rice portion.

The coconut dessert was a plus as it was a more authentic thai style. But then talk about the calories of the coconut, oh boy!
Whoever doesnt like coconut must kind of avoid this as it is very, very thick!
Taste