2011-07-15 5 views
Pizza hut has show great improvement in their quality of food, and its keep improving in the quality and has been bringing in more and more new menu!As usual, have bought my family our all time favourite pizza - Hawaiian regular pan pizza and honey roasted chicken wings for dinner for my family tonight. And has ordered something new - Chicken Bonanza pan pizza!Both pizza were delicious! The pizza were really hot, fresh, soft, light and fluffy on the inside, and crispy on the outside! But the ho

Both pizza were delicious! The pizza were really hot, fresh, soft, light and fluffy on the inside, and crispy on the outside! But the honey roasted wings were not so nice this time. It was smaller than usual, and it was not really hot and fresh.
Taste