We visited Café Swiss for their 1-for-1 buffet lunch (DBS promotion) and were pleasantly surprised by their variety and quality of food. There were a total of six stations as follow:
- Hot Station: Ham, pasta, scrambled eggs
- Cooked Station: Assortment of international fare
- Japanese/Seafood Station: Sushi, sashimi, soba, prawns, clams
- Salad Station: Assortment of greens and cold cuts
- Bread and Cheese Station: Assortment of artisan bread rolls and cheese
- Dessert Station: Cakes,tarts, shooters, fruits, chocolate fondue, cookies
My personal favourite was the Hot Station as the Gammon Ham they were serving tasted really fantastic! The Dessert Station was quite delectable as well with irresistible sweet treats that were delicately prepared.
The variety of food from their Japanese/Seafood Station paled in comparison to the other stations, although by no means of lesser standard or quality! There were only salmon sashimi, cold prawns and clams
Overall, it’s still worth a visit for the ambience, service and quality of food!
Table Wait Time: 0 minute(s)
Date of Visit: Mar 22, 2014
Spending per head: Approximately $27(Lunch)
Dining Offers: 信用卡優惠Other Ratings: