7 course set lunch for 11 at Fairmont Hotel Szechuan Court.
The seven courses included:
1. Beijing duck- the skin of the duck is very crispy.
2. Stir-fried prawn with asparagus – they cooked it just nice, the prawn is chewy and it is very fresh.
3. Double-boiled winter melon soup with dried scallop soup.
4. Deep fried cod with mild spicy corn sauce
5. Stir fried minced duck meat with lettuce
6. Wok fired vermicelli with diced seafood and organic egg
7. Chilled cream of pomelo, diced mango and sago
The food are marvellous, however, it is considered to be very very expensive for everyday meal.
Spending per head: Approximately $525.06(Lunch)Other Ratings: