1) Salad - fresh greens tossed in Jap sauce. Ok, pretty nice.
2) Sashimi - 3 cuts of salmon and 2 cuts of tuna, very fresh and thick slices too
3) Chawamushi with shark-fin - I must say this is the first time I have steamed eggs with shark-fin on top. I am not a fan of shark-fin and I thought that as topping was a little over-the-top. On it's own, the steamed eggs were good.
4) Salmon omelette - the sauce that the chef used to cook the salmon in the Aluminum foil...awesome. I almost asked for a spoon so I would not waste the sauce!! But I must maintain my atas composure mah...
5) Scallops & Tiger prawns tossed in mayo - the scallops and tigers were HUGE! The chef grilled the seafood first before coating it with mayo & this secret sauce = woohoo!!
6) Chicken & Beef - grilled chicken skin side first to get that crispyness. Then chef cubed it together with the beef steak and he glazed it with his secret sauce. Yummy.
7) Mushroom soup - I know... Funny dish to appear in Teppanyaki but I didn't want the Miso soup lah. Mushroom soup is decent.
8) Garlic rice - I always look forward to this dish and always hope chef will give me the bigger bowl!! The garlic rice turned out to be a rather big serving and I was stuffed at the end of it.
9) Vegetable - another one of my fav and chef didn't disappoint again with this dish.
10) Dessert - almost too full to move, still with a dessert to round off a wonderful meal! We chose Green Tea ice cream as it was in line with the Jap cuisine. Hubby and I agreed that their Macha is really really good, I can't explain it, it just doesn't taste cheap lor! One of the best I've tasted.
I don't think I'll return as it's really too expensive without the discount. But if I have the cash, then BRING IT ON!!
Recommended Dish(es): Sashimi, Salmon Omelete, scallops & tiger prawns in mayo sauce, garlic rice
Date of Visit: Jul 30, 2011
Keep it up!