1) Garlic Bread Tower - it turned out to be a very interesting bread! The waitress had to help us 'prepare' the bread. It's a nice experience to watch the 'preparation' and my girls were more excited about watching than eating it. The adults loved its soft and garlicky insides and crusty outside. The garlic is not overpowering but flavorful. Really dunno how they do it but it GOOOOoooooOOoooD!
2) Grilled Pizza - my girls ordered a normal pizza as most of their pizza is spicy. Taste nice with that slight burnt taste.
3) Suicide Rice - as the name suggest, this is a spicy fried rice and they mince the spicy Mexican peppers and added to the rice. The taste is not like your Asian fried rice but still good.
4) Seafood Pasta - this was served with the waitress asking if I'll like cheese on top. I, of course, said yes and she didn't sprinkle those instant cheese flakes found in Pizza Hut. She had a grater and she grated about 5 tablespoons of cheese over my pasta. I was over the moon! The next pleasant shock was the generous and freshness of the seafood in my pasta. I love the taste so much that I'm still thinking about it now!
5) Meat Lover's Creamy Pizza - hubby ordered this and the white sauce is really special tasting here. Hubby liked it but it didn't rock my world like the way my seafood pasta did.
I am so impressed with the quality of the food and wait staff there that I'm kinda hesitant to recommend. Just in case the restaurant will be super overcrowded because the good reviews...
Date of Visit: Apr 09, 2012
Spending per head: Approximately $25(Dinner)
Keep it up!