We were celebrating my hubs' BDay with a nice brunch and we had:
1) Cod Fish & Chips - high class fish and chips! The fries were nice and the kiddos ate them by the plates!! They didn't eat much of the fish so the mothers had to finish them. It's quite nice really.
2) American Slider with Blue Cheese Bacon - birthday boy loved it. I had a bite and it's very savory and yummy. Value for money.
3) Spinach Egg Skinny Pizza - their skinny pizza is liken to eating pizza topping on a big parpadum. It cracks when you cut and eating it was quite a messy affair!
4) Mushroom Risotto - the flavours were intense with the mushroom alone but they also laced the rice with this duck sauce on the side. Didn't work out for me as I thought the taste of the mushroom and duck kinda clashed. Maybe it's just me.
5) Flourless Choc Cake - at the end of the meal, we were already very stuffed and didn't wanna order too much cake. So we all only got a slice and the staff very happily surprised my hubby by singing the 'Happy Birthday' song really loudly!!! It was really sweet of them.
I would return as the combination of great audience and good food is too good to forget.
Recommended Dish(es): American Slider with Blue Cheese Bacon
Date of Visit: Aug 07, 2011
Spending per head: Approximately $35
Keep it up!