Read some pretty awful reviews of Bobby's and since I have bought the Groupon Voucher, we are gonna give this place a chance.
Our party of 3 came here for dinner on a Friday night and this place was buzzing at 8pm. The restaurant was already half full when we arrived.
They have a pretty extensive list of American favorites and we ordered:
* Calamari - beautifully deep fried with a nice batter. I like the accompanying cream dip
* Onion Rings - credit for using real onion rings instead of frozen ones. Enjoyed the natural sweetness of the yellow onion with a generous coating of batter, luckily it's not too heavy the batter.
* Kurobuta Pork Chop - 2 slices of pork chops over a bed of smooth mash and generous serving of rocket leaves with
* Prawn & Bacon Aglio Olio - I think it's a decent fish and the ingredients are generous. Tho I find the many ingredients a tad confusing in a way. Having said this, I'd probably order this again.
* Hangover Burger - hubby had this and he found it quite nice. I stole a bite and I thought the beef was juicy and flavourful. I liked the combo of it!
* Chocolate Volcano - brownie + ice cream + whipped cream = how NOT to LIKE
* Tiramisu - decent taste and a good slab of it
* Creme Brûlée - a little tiny in size but taste great! 👍🏼
With groupon vouchers, we would come back for more.
Calamari,Hangover Burger Other Ratings: