- The availability of both cooked and raw food to BBQ makes it great, since we could eat some cooked food while waiting for the raw ones to be cooked. Steamed rice and porridge were provided as well. There were also korean pancakes, pork belly etc.
- There was soup, which is something not common in korean bbq buffets. There were ginseng soup and seaweed soup, which tasted ok to me.
- There was also a salad section and it served kimchi as well.
- The seasoning of meats like pork collar, beef bellies and ribs were good and tasty! Ate quite alot of them.
- Never had to queue as the place is quite empty during lunch.
- As it was air-conditioned, our clothes reeked badly of oil smell. Would be terrible if you were returning to work after this meal!
- The variety of raw meat was not huge. I have seen wider spreads elsewhere.
- Drinks were chargeable, much higher than the usual prices we get outside.
Spending per head: Approximately $30Other Ratings: