- A wide variety of dishes to choose from for the steamboat! Dishes include beef and pork shabu shabu, shitake and other types of mushrooms, more than 4 types of vegetables, the different types of noodles and much more!
- Choice of a few types of soups, which includes pork bone soup, tom yam soup, chicken soup and so on. Love the tom yam soup most! Appetising and addictive!
- Doesn't seem to leave much oil smell on clothes.
- Friendly local service staff
- They even have a toilet for customers to use.
- Great for large-group gatherings.
- Insufficient parking space around that area.
- No cooked food provided and just water and lime juice to choose from for drinks.
Will return again in future! Will also recommend to friends.
Tom yam soup,Beef and pork shabu shabu
Table Wait Time: 15 minute(s)
Spending per head: Approximately $25(Dinner)Other Ratings: