I have been in F&B, and I definitely know the quality of buffet food will be inferior.
So here, it looks like there are plenty of choices, but actually not:
- sushi and sashimi - only 3-4 choice??
- fresh cold seafood - maybe the most attractive in the whole restaurant - and one rare selling point is they have fresh oyster
- american - only pizza and grill pork, not steak.
- tempura - 3-4 choices
- japanese grill - mainly selling salmon head - no wing no other meat
- satay - yes, typical beef and chicken
- wok fried - too many veggie but lack of meat
- long boil soup is good
- chicken rice and laska.....no nasi lemak?
- desserts - kacang, icecream, waffle etc.
I can say this is definitely for quantity, not quality.
Not worth trying again.
Table Wait Time: 0 minute(s)
Date of Visit: Aug 04, 2019
Spending per head: Approximately $45(Lunch)Other Ratings: