The buffet is from 3.30pm-5pm at Jurong Point. I tried to call beforehand as I was unsure if booking was required, but no one picked up the phone after 5 tries in 15 mins. So we decided to go try our luck.
We reached at 3.45pm ~ and we were just brought in straight away. Staff! (Then I realized the phone was ringing and no one bothered about it. Now I know why no one pick up liao.
Anyway, we were late for like 15 mins and most food was gone -sweats-
Okay so overall I think the food quality is high, but the quantity is limited. Also, you need experience to eat this buffet.
Well... Here's my hint and tip.
1) Stock up on the NICE desserts at 4pm, or else you will have NONE at the end.
2) Keep a lookout for the fried fish (idk the name) - it runs out quickly and there's only two rounds.
3) Grab some salad before it runs out! I didn't get a chance to try ANY salad dish at all.
4) The assorted sushis are always replenished, so get something else first, like the seaweed or chawanmushi XD
5) Also... At about 4.45pm the ice cream were all gone and we only took one scoop of green tea ice cream So if you want some just eat earlier.
Also, when you see the food starts replenishing, you can't take them anymore because it's for the dinner buffet at 6pm. The staff told us that at 4.30pm it's last round of change and no more after that.
With this experience I know where to chiong the next time I come liao.
Total bill for 2 adults was $39.78 with GST and service charge. So per head around $20.
P.s. I'm planning to try their dinner buffet with Snow Crab legs and a lot of other stuff (omg looks so delicious) so just look out for my review next time ~
Afternoon delight promotion is only at Jurong Point outlet, from 3.30pm to 5pm. Last round of change is at 4.30pm. Grab the desserts at 4pm or you will have none at the end.
Keep it up!