2015-02-22 69 views
We received some chicken Bak kwa and I usually don't like chicken Bak kwa as my prior experiences with it, was that they were much drier than pork! I was surprised when I bit into the chicken Bak kwa, it was chewy! Almost like a mochi! But it was also sweet and tender! Best kind of Bak kwa I have ever eaten! The pork Bak kwa from lim Chee guan was also a winner! It was thick, sweet and tender. It wasn't as chewy as the chicken. But it had a good flavour to it.As with every Bak kwa I have ever tr
Chicken Bak kwa

As with every Bak kwa I have ever tried, very oily and you need a good cup of hot drink to wash down all the oil. Nonetheless, I am a new fan of lim Chee guan!
Taste