2013-07-03 48 views
To me, Brotzeit is a place mainly for german food and of course BEER!! But when i learned they have high tea set, i was really curious! So when a friend suggest coming here for a Christmas meet up, i was delighted!For one set you can choose three items + one hot drink ( tea or coffee ). Since we got two sets, we got all different items to share and try =) I would say most items are pretty good except the black forest cake! My complaint is that it's TOO SMALL for the portion. Not worth so please

For one set you can choose three items + one hot drink ( tea or coffee ). Since we got two sets, we got all different items to share and try =) I would say most items are pretty good except the black forest cake! My complaint is that it's TOO SMALL for the portion. Not worth so please get something else ok.

I also top up a bit to change my hot drink to a beer. Got my all time favourite - Mango Beer!! If you like fruity beer, can give this a try =)
Taste