Read full review
2014-09-07 106 views
I was delighted to be invited to attend Hotel Re! @ Pearl's Hill media brunch launch on 2nd September 2014.I am not new to Hotel Re! as previously I have tried their renowned Abalone Seafood Laksa which is really amazing. Hence, I look forward to try their new brunch which will be launched on 6th September 2014.For those who are new to Hotel Re!, it is really a modern retro themed hotel situated at the base of Pearl's Hill, on Chin Swee Road. Hotel Re! encloses guests in a serene environment and
I am not new to Hotel Re! as previously I have tried their renowned Abalone Seafood Laksa which is really amazing. Hence, I look forward to try their new brunch which will be launched on 6th September 2014.
For those who are new to Hotel Re!, it is really a modern retro themed hotel situated at the base of Pearl's Hill, on Chin Swee Road. Hotel Re! encloses guests in a serene environment and it is just a stone's throw away from attractions like Chinatown, Clark Quay and Orchard Road. Hotel Re! will launch healthy and nutritious brunch food and the new menu was specially crafted by Executive Chef William Ang. Here are the five detectable creations:
1. Classic Breakfast As the name implies, this is really a classic breakfast for those who like the must have English breakfast items such as hash browns, chicken sausage, baked beans, toasted bread and turkey bacon. I love the turkey bacon the most. It is not salty and it is extremely crispy.
2. Salmon Bagel Indulge in smoked salmon, scrambled eggs and grilled tomatoes. I love the mesclun salad the most. Don't you think the presentation is very interesting?
3. Slipper Lobster Croissant This has to be the highlight of all the dishes presented. Nothing is short of premium when this delicious croissant is generous filled with a mixed of grilled slipper lobster tossed with celery, chive, tomato in Japanese dressing and tobiko. It is Chef William's best creation in my opinion. For repeat visit, I will order this dish. You must definitely add on the truffle fries! You will keep asking for more as it is really irresistible!
4. Egg-citing Benedict I learnt that it took countless weeks of experimenting to perfect this recipe by Chef William. These poached eggs rested on the toasted English muffin base, layered with generous serving of turkey ham or smoked salmon, mushroom and grilled baby tomatoes and mesclun salad will make your breakfast really memorable.
5. BeRe!Licious Pancake The berries and strawberries are fresh and sweet. The pancake is drizzed with chocolate and strawberry sauce. However, you can opt for butter and maple syrup for a healthier choice. Very nice.
Hotel Re! will start serving the new brunch on 6th September 2014. The weekend brunch starts from 10am to 2pm. You can treat your loved ones to all five detectable creations at 20% off in September 2014. For reservation, you may call 68278226.
I would like to thank Executive Chef William Ang, Marketing Manager Eunice Nicole Lim and Marketing Executive Cordelia Liau for their hospitality during the media brunch.