2013-12-25 43 views
While waiting for my friend outside the MRT station, I went to buy a soya ice cream from Mr Bean to cool myself down in the hot weather. The price of the soya ice cream was $1.50 now.The orginal soya ice cream was in soft served type similar to McDonald's one. Though the taste was totally different. The taste was mild sweet with soya bean milk taste. I felt like eating frozen soya bean milk. The soya ice cream taste was also not oily, unlike those from McDonald's.Overall, this soya ice cream was

Overall, this soya ice cream was delicious and I hope they sell in tub so that I could buy takeaway home to feast.
Taste