1. Put the fruit into a blender until it becomes purée.
2. Pass throug a fine sieve to remove any small seeds.
3. Add sugar if desired.
4. Prepare either a Roma or a Decaffeinato Intenso Grand Cru in Espresso (40 ml / 1.5 oz) into an espresso cup.
5. Pour into a shaker with the sugar, the ice cubes and the fruit coulis.
6. Mix together well until the ice cubes have melted completely.
7. Pour the mixture into a water glass (110 ml / 4 oz).
8. Decorate the rim of the glass with a small bunch of redcurrants.
9. Serve immediately.