1. Combine flour, sugar, butter and spreadable butter in a bowl and mix using your hands. Once crumbs are formed, add the evaporated milk one tablespoon at a time and knead until the dough comes together. Refrigerate for at least an hour.
2. While the dough chills, make the filling. Drain off excess juice from grated pineapple. Place the pineapple in a heavy bottomed pot and tip in the sugar and spices. Bring to a boil and simmer for 45 mins or until the filling has thickened, stirring regularly. Allow filling to cool and divide the pineapple filling into 2tsp portions and roll into balls.
3. Dust the working surface with flour and roll out the pastry to about 0.5cm thick. Use a pineapple tart cookie cutter to cut out each piece of dough. Arrange them on a lined baking tray.
4. Preheat oven to 180C. Place the pineapple balls on top of each piece of cookie dough.
5. Bake tarts for 20mins or until the dough has turned golden brown, rotate trays halfway through baking time.
6. Allow pineapple tarts to cool before storing them in airtight containers.