2015-09-24 180 瀏覽
The latest outlet of Two Wings is now open at Essen@The Pinnacle. It is one of the handful of food options at this prime location HDB district. Park at carpark 1D which is the closest to the food court.Just like their outlet at Bukit Merah, they offer the same food items. We ordered the family meal meant for 3-4pax and we always have difficult finishing it! Our sides were corn, fresh cut salad and cheese fries (top up $1.50)1. Popcorn Chicken $7.80Their newest item to the menu which was display
2. Chicken Strips Just like the chicken strips I tried 3 times at Bukit Merah, I'm always amazed at how juicy their chicken strips are! Sometimes I feel that these chicken strips are better than their chicken wings!! They definitely make this in house!!
3. Spam Fries $9.90 A month ago I was told they didn't have stock for their spam fries and now I'm glad they have it back on the menu. Sadly though, it didn't taste anything special. For the price, I definitely know of better options elsewhere. Not to mention the spam fries were so thinly sliced, it was difficult to get it perched on a fork.
4. Cheese Fries I'm starting to realize that their portions served here are bigger than the portions at Bukit Merah! For sure, I didn't get this same amount of fries the last time! They also more generous with the cheese sauce, which I am totally grateful for!
5. Corn The corn tasted reasonably tasty and not too salty or oily. It was a good choice if you didn't want a carb like french fries, potato salad, tater tots.
6. 8 pieces of Chicken parts
All in all, a great place to get super, dooper yummy chicken. After you have tried two wings, you can't turn back! You will always crave for these delicious, juicy and tender chicken!
And the same rule still applies, you can wash you hands without soap to get the chicken juices out! It's not all oil that's stuck to your hands while eating the chicken!